Beef Cattle Workshop & Mineral Meeting
January 11, 2017
Join us for the “Beef Cattle Components of Success” Beef Cattle Workshop and Mineral Meeting, Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at the Union Commission Company in Hondo, TX from 9am-2:30pm. This event is sponsored by Purina Animal Nutrition and Mumme’s Lunch is provided and this workshop counts at 3 CEU Hours, 1 Hour for IPM and 2 Hours for General.
The agenda for this meeting includes:
- Beef Buying Tips by Seth Crane, Union Commission Co.
- Beef Cattle Nutrition by Dr. Chance Farmer, Purina Animal Nutrition
- Macro and Micro Minerals by Michael Keith, Zinpro
- Feed Through Fly Control by George Hupp and Michael Hamption, Central Life Sciences
- Medication and VFD by Tana Simmons, Elanco
- Chemical Brush Control by Dr. Robert Lyons, Texas A & M Agrilife Extension Specialist
RSVP with the Medina County Texas A & M AgriLife Extension Service by calling 830-741-6180. We hope to see you there!