10 Items You Need for Deer Season
November 1, 2016
We’re counting down to the opening day of deer season for rifles with a list of the top items you need to take down that big buck. Take a look at our list and then head over to Mumme’s in Hondo, Pearsall, and Rio Medina for your hunting supplies. Or shop us online.
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses – pick these up at the Hondo or Pearsall stores and skip the long lines at the Big Box stores.
- Deer Blinds – Be ready with hunting blinds from BitterCreek Mfg., ALL SEASONS FEEDERS®, and Big Country Hunting Blinds.
- Big & J Deer Attractants – find out more here.
- Havalon Knives – shop us online here.
- Hitch Hoist – Shop Mumme’s online store for a large variety of Game Cranks available from through the online store.
- Cleaning supplies for rifles & ammunition – Come see the gun store in Hondo, Jim Word will set you up.
- Scent Blockers – Make sure you have scent block with you when you head out. Shop us online here http://buff.ly/2eHevFm or swing by the store in Hondo or Pearsall, TX.
- Game Cameras – Moultrie game trail cameras, game camera power panel and camera hanging multi-mount.
- Yeti Coolers & Ramblers – Shop Hondo, Pearsall & Rio Medina for Yeti products.
- Deer Corn & Mineral – Shop Mumme’s for Apple Scented Deer Corn and Purina Antlermax Deer Protein